Energy Efficient Products
To inquire about any of the products below, please contact KCEC at (575) 758-2258.
Replace Your Bulbs and Change Out Your Energy Bill
LED Bulbs --Come check out our wide selection of LED bulbs!!
Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, CFL bulbs can save up to 75 percent
of the energy used by an incandescent bulb.
- 13/60W -- $2.00
- 18/75W -- $2.00
- 23/100W -- $3.00
- 15/65W Flood -- $5.00 (non-dimmable)
- 23/90W Flood -- $5.00 (non-dimmable)
- 23/120W Flood -- $5.00 (non-dimmable)
- 3 Way 13/20/25 -- $5.00
- 3 Way 12/21/32 -- $7.00
- 15/60W CFL Inside -- $3.50
- 15/20W Candelabra -- $4.00
- 7/40W Candle Base --$4.50
- 11/40W Globe -- $4.50
- 15/60W Globe -- $4.50
Natural convection, radiant heat, and fan-forced heat:
the possibilities are endless.
Comfort at a comfortable price!
- 500W Apero -- $172.80
- 1250W Apero -- $218.03 Specs
- 750/1500W Calypso -- $353.70 Specs
- 750/1500W Jazz -- $534.00 Specs
Rheem Electric Water Heaters
- 30 Gallon : $301.65 (w/ $20 rebate + tax) Specs
- 40 Gallon : $331.26 (w/ $20 rebate + tax) Specs
- 50 Gallon: $338.74 (w/ $20 rebate + tax) Specs
- Power Strem Electric Tankless Water Heater 6.0: $169.80 (w/ tax)
- Power Stream Electric Tankless Water Heater 9.0: $193.66 (w/ tax)
- 4-Gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater: $269.50 Specs
Note: You must be a member to receive rebates. Price does not includes tax
Steffes Electric Thermal Room Heaters
- Safe, clean, comfortable heat
- No Smoke, no fumes, no mess
- Easy to operate
- 100% efficient
- Unique features: brick core & air discharge
Off-Peak Heating with Electrical Thermal Storage Unit
Electrical Thermal Storage Unit is the technology of converting off-peak electricity to heat and storing this low cost heat for use in satisfying comfort requirements of a home or business 24 hours a day. An ETS system contains electric heating element which lie within special, high density ceramic bricks. These bricks are capable of storing vast amounts of heat for extended periods of time.
Power is cheaper when demand is low.